Create a basic digital scrapbooking layout from scratch using Photoshop Elements
In this tutorial I show you how to create a basic digital scrapbooking layout in Photoshop Elements. You learn to drag and drop elements and papers from your project bin into the layout, arranging elements, adjusting photos and adding drop shadows. Something to get you started.
Why do you want to create a digital scrapbooking layout?
- digital scrapbooking is traditional scrapbooking without the mess
- digital scrapbooking is much cheaper than traditional scrapbooking
- you can be even more creative with scrapbooking digital scrapbooking layouts (e.g. blending techniques or creating reflections)
- digital scrapbooking is much cheaper
- you can use one element 100 times if you wish in your digital scrapbooking layouts
- you can press the undo button if you did something wrong!
What do you need to create a digital scrapbooking layout?
- a digital scrapbooking kit (you get a gourgous Megakit FREE with newsletter signup! Have a look at Natural Breeze here)
- an image editing program – in our tutorials we use Photoshop Elements, you can get a free trial on the Adobe Website
- photos you want to use in your digital scrapbooking layoutThat’s it!
Tutorial “Create a basic digital scrapbooking layout from scratch using Photoshop Elements” in simple Steps
Please watch the video first because this step-by-step pictures are just an aid to memory.
You can increase each image by clicking on it so you can easily see all settings used.
You can find the PDF Document here. Just click on the link and download the Printable to your Computer.