Mini Album "Stay Home"
Create a Scrapbook Mini Album and use the technique over and over again for more Memories to come
In 2020 and 2021 times are tough. We all stay at home more than we used to and more than we like. We need to find new ways to keep us busy and stay sane. But even if it's all not as it used to me there is still no reason that we don't preserve our precious memories.
That's (hopefully) a one-of-a-kind in our life situation and in years from now we might think back and remember also the good times when getting a vaccination was all we wanted and when cooking and binge watching was all we could do.
And even if we are over all "that shit" and have our normal life back we might again enjoy staying at home and making memories there with our loved ones. That's when creating a lovely Mini Album starts.
I promise it's not hard - no bookbinding included and no sewing (little bags in this case!) if you don't want to. We put together this mini book super easy. You need some glue and chipboard beside some printed papers. So yes, easy-peasy and most likely you have everything already at home.
Beside the book we'll also scrap some scrapbook layouts together and I hope you'll look over my shoulder and scrap along with me.
- 8 Video lessons (approx. 52 minutes) - I show you all the material you need as well as different scrapbook layouts so you are never stuck even if you are a beginner Scrapbooker or creating Mini Albums
- Links to the Scrapbook Kit I used
- You also get all the support you need! Just send me a message and I'm happy to help
With the Mini Album Pack "Stay Home! you can’t go wrong. You have all the instructions you need, you have a list of the Scrapboking Kit I used (sure you can use any other as well) you need and you can start right away with no more than a few printed papers, a piece of chipboard, a scissor and adhesive tape (minimum requirements).
What the Mini Album Class does for you:
- The lifetime access to this class will give you peace of mind! If you can't remember how creating this Mini Album works come back and download them again. If you can’t remember how to create an easy Mini Album or need a layout idea - join back into the class.
- A beautiful Album will make a great gift for your loved ones!
- You don’t get just ONE Mini Album but you can create many different ones and many different layouts with the elements and papers of your choice
- Even as a beginner you are never stuck - you can always contact me and also follow our layout videos you can start with
The Mini Albums with all your family’s memories you’ll create today will not just impact your life today and give you countless hours of family time going through your beautiful albums but also help your loved ones remember long gone times and let them show those to their kids.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I'm unhappy with the course?
I would never want you to be unhappy! But - due to the nature of digital products I do not offer a refund. However, if you find something wrong I'll do my best to fix it for you to make you happy.