As a Modern Memory Keeper you need many different skills!
It's a good idea to learn more about photography and how to enhance your beautiful memories but it's also necessary to know about storytelling and get some inspiration for crafting.
Don't worry - I have you covered because I created for you several resources:
- the Craft Corner with lots of Tutorials and Techniques for Modern Memory Keeping
- then an area to get you inspired. I'll post beautiful finds there from around the web so you always have an idea how to create your beautiful scrapbook.
- Storytelling: That's your place if you need prompts or just learn more about how to tell your story
- Photography: That's where the fun starts! Here I post tutorials about enhancing your pictures digitally or give you some tips to shot better photos - actually it's where the fun starts!
- Coffee Break: That's the place to "ramble" and where I share with you all the things which do not fit anywhere else. Sometimes it's also about industry insides but often also behind the scene looks
- Reviews: Let's be honest - I often shop craft supplies. Sometimes I surf the Internet and stumble over a beautiful new collection from Heidi Swapp or Ali Edwards and I'm off to purchase. So I thought I share my findings with you. I really hope you enjoy!
So that's all for the crafter inside us. But what if you want more? What if you want to design your own products? Well, then it's time to check out the Graphic Design Area at Digidesignresort!